Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chanel Dark Beige GST

It's finally here!


without flash
it is brand new. hardware was protected well.

above shot with flash


Summarize:

Overall, it is perfectly shaped. under my detail-obsessed eyes, I got to say it is almost flawless... there is one single needle thread was not tight enough- i fixed it with my little helpers from my tool box very quickly. it seemed the bag went through a rough trip... both packaging box and Chanel box were quite beat up. but bag is fine - thank my SA for packing the bag well.

I am keeping it and will use it as often as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, can i ask you some info about this bag? Im looking for the same bag, would you give the style and color code from the price tag so that i can make sure i get the same color?also, which store did you get this from?i'd appreciate your info! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete