Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Break from the Routine

I made a last minute decision this morning that we won't be going to Eco for DS' pre school program today. something about routine - I like it and i dont like it. i love varieties and changes.

I dressed up DS and myself and went for a lunch date in a newly opened Japanese restaurant. DS loves seaweed salad for some reason. he also likes mushrooms. - very unusual taste for a little boy his age. Later, one of his friend came over...

I got this little Anya Hindmarch clutch a while ago, totally forgot about it. I wore my new PS shoes with my odj, they are not uncomfortable at all. I suppose a pair of good high heels can be comfortable.
















5 comments:

  1. oooh, the clutch. So gorgy!!!

    Hey, I know the feeling of could not live in a high style life... a bit boring...well, I don't mean it is boring boring,...it is just we girls always like "sassy"...yeh.........hha...

    Oh, it has been a while since the last time I wore my laura Muchi zebra print tank.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute clutch! i like how you have close ups shots now. i enjoy seeing how you and rachel dress up/down the zebra tank. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel,

    thank you for the comment for red clutch. it has many slots and pockets inside. very useful.

    our life styles are not boring, but it is not suitable for high fashion, i think. it is not a good idea to wear high heels with a 3 years old, unless we have a nanny, or husband or in laws around to help.

    my son is getting better as he grows older. i teach him to be nice and gentle to my stuff.

    what's important is that we try to look fashionable. it makes us feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy,

    How was your trip to Europe?

    thank you for leaving a comment here.

    I am glad i finally figured out i should post close up pictures. it is hard to see details from a small pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Elise,

    Nice to meet you, and thank you very much for leaving such a lovely note to my blog.

    I am very happy to hear you like everything about this blog. your compliment is my reward.

    hope to see you around often,

    Best Wishes to you too!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete