Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Stuff


bleach out Current/Elliot skinny jeans. compare to my old Guess bleach out jeans...
i like light rinse jeans

two pairs of bras

the lip color i chose for the season. I tried it on this morning, really loved it. i think i will stick to this brand for lip stick and concealer.


got these with 10% off saks code. so glad they carry Shisheido now...i also like Cle De Peau brand.  i got their concealer (showing in the picture), and a lip stick (haven't received)

 

these comfy and cool wedges are practical yet stylish.

more to come: a pair of clogs, Current/Elliott Jeans, a couple of bras, a top...
will add pictures here when i receive them.

time to pick up my lil pumpkin from school. got to run now (in my new shoes).

2 comments:

  1. thanks Admin. I strayed from the brand for a while and now back to it and will stick to it.

    ReplyDelete