Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend Fun: Mega Maze

We got lost big time in a genius designed corn field maze ( it looks simple from outside).
I would not have complained walking circles for 2 hours if i had decided to put my socks and sneakers on this morning!

such a prince charming... i laughed when i saw this pose of his.



 two brave people just headed straight to a big unknown happily!



at the bridge#9 (total 10 bridges), lil B finally gone to a little C(crazy).



my slippers looked this dirty after we came out of the maze! ... and when i was cleaning them tonight, i saw small written 'made in china' hiding underneath the vamp of the shoe. Ohhhh...Prada have shoes made in China! I Know Now!!



Hope you all had a nice weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Your son is such a cutie!

    And those Prada sandals look very comfy!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mona,
    He is an actor. haha.. we really enjoy him. he is a very fun little person.

    yeah, those sandals are comfortable and well made. I never doubt shoes made in China can be well made if the cost is up there.

    you too, have a good week
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...what a lovely pictures. Make me smile :) I need to come here more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Claudia,
    please come here more often. :)

    ReplyDelete