Monday, May 30, 2011

Mini Shoulder Bag Trend



 

 ugh... B,  you are not the birthday boy...

o, bump!


this Memorial weekend, B enjoyed his first outdoor swim of the year - twice.  he also watched long waited 'KongFu Panda II'. really really loved it. I choked up a couple of times by the wonderful movie. Angelina Jolie's voice for Tigress was amazing...

B had a super-sized playdate with his Chinese friends + a birthday party at pumped up place... DH did one of his favorite thing in the summer - grill out.

as for me, i could not go into the water this week, and i dont eat grilled meat. but, i planned a bathroom renovation, and i bought a Chloe Marcie mini flap! -yay! Not bad after all!!

2 comments:

  1. I just watched Kungfu Panda 1 recently (yah..I know I am soooo behind times). Po is sooo hilarious. I want to watch Kungfu Panda II with my son soon! ;p

    The bag is cute! Modeling pic soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and your son will love the movie! it is just wonderful, people plaused at the end.

    yes,i will post outfit with the new bag some day this week/weekend.

    ReplyDelete