Thursday, August 26, 2010

Action Packed Wednesday


we rushed to the mall after the Museum. and me and my family went to the lil B's new parents party after the mall. i was exhausted by the time we got back home from such a busy day.

the picture of me and gorgeous girlfriend Linlin in Anthropologie store,  little discreet sales room. I did not get anything as usual. neither did my friends. 

Linlin was carrying her new Balenciaga City.

 

i was wearing: H scarf, ToryBurch top, RM mac bag

 

while we were in Anthropologie store, we picked a quiet spot with good lighting for picture-taking.

 

lil B's was eating pretzel in that picture.

 

his portrait right before he fell and had his face scratched that night.  he cried a couple of time when he realized he got a ugly scratch on his face.
 

thanks God, his scratch on the face seems fading fast... i think it will be all gone in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment