Saturday, January 23, 2010

Animal print Messenger bag

This was also the first mod. pic. with JC three buckle boots I got from the first cut sale 2 months ago.

DH is not very good at taking pictures for people. especially for me, since he is much taller so my proportion doesn't turn out nice in the picture taken by him sometimes. Actually, the person in this picture doesn't even look like me. hm... well, that was me -in a most unflattering angle and expression. I was out running some errands, and a quick bite of lunch today.



2 comments:

  1. I think you look just fine Julia; it's nice to see real people, in their real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for saying that, theduchessofH. :)
    i show what i wear in my real life. i like artistic color palette and daring runway creation, but i try not to go over the top when i dress myself in real life.

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete