Monday, January 25, 2010

A Winter Raining Day

It has been raining all day today...


We went to our club in the morning. DS had his pre-school thing done and I had 1 hour exercise while waiting for him.


I took pictures for DS (all the time), and for my new necklace - i got it for the outfit i will be wearing in a March wedding. I think i am going to wear it to our Valentine's Day dinner in a beautiful hotel downtown first. it looks delicate and romantic, the dark purple crystals look mysterious and shinny under the light. there are some small multi color crystals embedded on a couple of dark purple crystals.








4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, pretty necklace! Your son looks adorable as ever, Julia!

    My new Chanel bag is the one I found at the consignment boutique. It's not really new, but it's new to me!

    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    Take care,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the saturated purple stone of your necklace...... Oh, I am so envy you.... I am still waiting for my Christmas gift, 7 years anniversary gift, n' w/ Valentines' gift.....see, my DH is stingy that I let him have 3 times rain-check........ &^%$$#@@%^&& haha....

    Your son is very adorable n' he looks so happy there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you always for your kind support, Maria.

    i am glad you like the necklace, my husband likes my choice too. it looks different but pretty.

    oh i got it, that was the one you mentioned, one of your new buys. you got the best deals all the time. it is just amazing.

    i become a little careful now. i ask myself more than once if i could get this somewhere for less, or if i really need this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Rachel,

    thank you for your lovely comment!

    i just saw your had a new post up. i am going to check it out after i am done here.

    envy me? no way! you just got a Birkin! i think your husband is pretty generous by all means!! trust me. if i will ever buy a birkin, i have to ask my mom send me some $$ to help me with that. my husband doesnt support things like that at all!

    i love my son's laugh. he is a happy kid, i am very blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete