Thursday, January 14, 2010

Classic Flap

Today, i read about Ziyi Zhang's newest story. She has been in gossip column since day one. but this time is shocking. So, her wish to be a family woman and have three kids one dog was totally not happening any time soon since her Viviv was out of the picture.
oppositely, she is involved with a married man according to her ex-girlfriend! I thought of someone from TPF words: who is your Hermes daddy?! - Ziyi's rumored Hermes-daddy had generously tendered 3 most precious Birkins to his movie star lover, one of them is croc with diamond birkin.

man O man.







3 comments:

  1. Hi Mia,

    * i do remember what you wrote,
    my reply to your questions:

    To me, it did not seem like a completely made-up thing.

    ziyi zhang is a very ambitious woman from what i read. but i dont agree with the way she tries too hard to dig as much money as she could. how much money can make a woman happy? plus, you have to seek money in a decent way. i thought she makes plenty money from her movies and ads?

    i dont want a 'daddy' to buy me hermes. i am ok without birkin. i am living in an environment and lifestyle that a birkin doesn't even mean anything.

    ok, i will post some mod pic for my h scarfs soon. actually, one of my post here is showing a scarf from H. title is "wearing your armani jacket with shorts'

    yes, the black lambskin medium size with gold hw. as soon as i put it on my shoulder, i decided that it was mine. it is a perfect bag for me.

    you are right about my fendi ankle boots. a pair of booties are better fit, since i am not 5'8 tall! hehe..

    i would love to meet you and other TPFers here on east coast. please let me know when you come.

    xoxo-julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Mia that your comment gone. it was my fault. i tried to cancel my comment and make some changes...and push the trash can button on yours. i got to remember that my trash can is at the end of my comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete