Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Denim Dress


i have been pretty busy lately. the weekend was spend on the beach... strong sun light, ocean, hot sand took all my energy away. but the boys enjoyed it very much. we got lots of tan.

this morning lil B and i went to the mall to meet with a friend. mainly we shopped in NM. i got a Etro top...lil B got two monster trucks. my friend did not find things she liked to buy. there weren't not many good stuff left at this stage of the sale.


i am pretty happy with my outfit today. my friend dressed more casual. being well-dressed do get more attention and help in the stores...

these slides and denim dress are good match.

(dress is ABS; belt is Fendi; bag is BV)


8 comments:

  1. dresses suits your body very well :) you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, the slides are good match. They are perfect w/ each other...w/ your denim dress.

    I like those YOUNG looking of you. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress :D suit s you!
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx
    (don't forget to enter the giveaway while you're there!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret,

    thank you for visiting my blog. so i got a chance to know your fab blog. i just followed yours.

    regarding the giveaway... i am not sure i want the piece. someone else would appreciate it more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi R.,
    good to see you in my house. :D

    i am trying to look young, trust me.
    my Youth is hanging by a thread - i am losing it little by little...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your look here. Sweet and mellow :) :)

    ReplyDelete