Thursday, July 15, 2010

Red Patent Prada Slippers


lil B had a fun day with his long time girlfriend today.  we went to a local sandwich store for a lunch together. it was packed.  a lot of working people were there for fresh healthy sandwich. both me and my mommy friend ordered lobster sandwich which was very tasty.

 

i just received these slippers today. they are very comfy and easy to be in and out. i think i will get a lot of wear out of these.

 

the picture of my clutch is from saks.com.
it is Anya Hindmarch. mine is red, obviously.

 

they adore each other. and always have a good time when they get together. Friendship takes time to build.


7 comments:

  1. Lovely comfy outfit perfect for a casual walk during a hot Summer day.
    I'm so jealous of your clutch.
    As far as the last picture, it's obvious that there is a good chemistry between them! They are all so cute!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Julia!

    Your are so talented at putting outfits together! Everything goes together perfectly. That is something that I struggle with. It is really difficult for me to piece together an outfit with items that are already in my wardrobe, which is why I often end up wearing the same few pieces over and over.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Julia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your DS is mighty cute! I love relaxed outfits because that's really the reality of my life. Only in my dreams, I wear heels and look hot all the time.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anna.
    the clutch is nice... i rarely use it. just look at it sometimes at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Maria,
    thank you. you know i do spend a few more minutes than average on putting together a outfit that is not too basic... hehe

    even so, sometimes, it can go wrong. like this long white shorts. i think short white shorts would be better, or other color shorts...

    did you get the book i sent you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Mads,
    i am with you, i wear comfy stuff a lot actually. i wish i can be in my sexy heels all the times...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia,

    I have not checked my PO Box yet this week but I will tomorrow and let you know. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete