Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Half of the Week has Gone by

we did our Wednesday routine today, and had a picture taken in front a ferret's house. i love how DS showed his confidence in this picture.

a big day for DS and mother in law - they both had haircut. luckily everyone is happy with their new hair.

i start to enjoy to have mother in law around. DS gets more love and attention. he is spoiled to the bone.

the other day I saw Rachel's mustard beret outfits pictures. it reminded me of mine. I bought it after I saw hers last winter.

It took me a while to move on to my next shoes purchase. got a pair of Proenza Schouler. will receive them on Friday. can't wait!








2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia,
    Haven't seen you around at tPF. I'm enjoying your blog. It is nice to have family close by. I can tell your DS is enjoying all the attention, which is nice. Can't wait to see your new shoes.
    -Peachbaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peachbaby,

    how are you?
    I thought of you the other day.
    How is everything with you? i remember you took time off from work a few months ago.

    yeah, DS loves getting attention. everywhere he goes, he gets a lot of attention. he makes our life so much fun. my husband and i would giggle while just talking about him.

    ReplyDelete