Saturday, July 11, 2009

they all wore casual dresses







after my Pilate in the morning, we dressed up and went to the mall yesterday.


I pre-sell a DVF wrap dress with NM. my son was pretty good shopping with mommy yesterday, which was unusual. the fact that there were many SAs had no clients to work for, and kept my son busy while i was shopping, helped a lot. I was able to try on a few dresses.


almost all the fashionistas i saw in the mall, including pretty SAs wore their casual dress with heels or flats yesterday. so did i.

some of my saks final cut sales items are here.

first one is Eric sunhat;
second is a harem pants;
last one is a BCBG casual dress.
a big day ahead of me. almost very Saturday. my husband wants to do something FUN. i usually feel exhausted by the end of the day. i will have some action pictures to post later.



No comments:

Post a Comment